NOTE: For deliveries outside Metro Manila, before placing an order please call or email us the recipient's address in order for us to check if the location is covered by our delivery service.Orders will be served only after the payment has been confirmed.
Please expect price increase during Valentines month, due to high demand and limited supply of flowers due to cold weather condition. Valentines day price will start from Feb.1 to Feb.15. Make sure to choose from our VALENTINE CATEGORY when shopping online if delivery is between Feb.1 to 15 to avoid cancellation of order.
For Valentine's delivery in provincial areas we will post your orders in advance to our partner courier and it will arrive on February 12, 13 or 14. Cut-off for Feb.13 and 14 delivery is on Feb.11, orders received on Feb.12, will be delivered on Feb. 15 or 16.
Same Day Delivery
Should you want the delivery to be sent on the same day it was ordered, please make sure to place your order before 4 PM. The item will be delivered on the following day if the order is made beyond 4 PM. Please also be reminded that the delivery address should be around Metro Manila. If it is located in a provincial area, you may contact us so we can make considerations, however, an additional delivery fee shall be made. For more details regarding provincial deliveries, please check the “More Provincial Delivery Details” section below.
24/7 Delivery & Office Hours Schedule
- Phone-in Order/Inquiry: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Regular Office Delivery: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Residential Delivery: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 190 - Makati
- 250 - Tondo, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig, Pasay, Manila, Paranaque, San Juan
- 300 - Marikina, Novaliches, Pateros, Pasig, Fairview
- 350 - Malabon, Las Pinas, Alabang, Caloocan
- 390 - Valenzuela, Navotas, Muntinlupa
- 790 - Rizal (Cainta)
- 890 - Cavite (Bacoor), Rizal (Antipolo), Rizal (Angono), Rizal (Rodriguez), Rizal (San Mateo), Rizal (Taytay)
- 990 - Bulacan (Meycauayan), Cavite (Kawit), Bulacan (Marilao)
- 1290 - Cavite (Other Areas)
- 1390 - Tagaytay, Laguna (Sta. Rosa)
- 1490 - Laguna (Other Areas), Bulacan (Other Areas)
- 1590 - Batangas (Sto. Tomas), Batangas (Tanauan), Pampanga (Apalit)
- 1690 - Pampanga (San Fernando)
- 1890 - Batangas (Other Areas), Pampanga (Other Areas)
- 1990 - Bataan
- Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao + P890.00 (LBC Delivery)
- Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao + P1490.00 (With Stand, Basket or Vase Delivery)
- International Delivery + P8990.00 (Inclusive of International Flower Rate Adjustment)
Minimum Flower Amount For Delivery
- Makati: P990.00
- Metro Manila: P990.00
- Metro Manila (CAMANAVA): P1790
- Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao: P1790.00 (Bouquet/Box Delivery)
- Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao: P5000.00 (With Stand, Basket or Vase Delivery)
- International Delivery: P8990.00 (Choose items from International Delivery Category)
Time of Delivery
No guarantee for SPECIFIC TIME during Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day. But those who placed their order a week ahead, will be prioritized and served first.
Some items have a lead time, therefore, make sure that you place your order in advance so that there will be no conflict on the date of delivery and the availability of the items.
Funeral & Inaugural Delivery
We deliver funeral and inaugural arrangements to all Metro Manila areas and certain provincial areas. Just send us an email containing the recipient's address in order for us to check if it is covered by our delivery service for provincial areas.
Availability of the Product & Substitutions
Weather conditions and regional areas affect flower supply; therefore, some types of flowers or colors in an arrangement may not always be readily available. Also, some items in our website are available for Metro Manila areas only. Balloons, cakes and other edibles, tulips, and sunflowers cannot be delivered to provincial areas. Nevertheless, you can still contact us so we can make considerations.
If you have already purchased an item unavailable for delivery in the recipient’s location, we will notify you immediately through text or email so we could arrange for a substitution of the item with the same value. Should you like to substitute it with an item of greater value, an additional payment will be made. Your order status will remain pending until you reply to one of our messages.
Make sure that your recipient will be available to receive your order. For instances such as when the recipient address is a company or office address, please make sure that the recipient is present to receive the order because most companies do not allow leaving of any delivered products to their receptionist or security personnel.
If the recipient is absent on the given address, we will leave the items to the housemate/s currently present. If there is no authorized person to receive the item/s or if the address is incomplete or incorrect, we will contact you (the sender) through call or email. Failure to reply within 30 minutes means the item will be returned to our office and we will notify you again so that we can reschedule for another delivery.
Please be reminded that you must pay again for the shipping/delivery fee before we re-deliver your order on the same or different location. We can deliver the same actual item/s again on a different day but we cannot guarantee that it will be as fresh as they were on the first delivery. If you wish to change the item/s to new and fresher ones, you must pay for the order again.
If the recipient refuses to receive the item/s, the order status will be considered completed and the sender will be notified.
For Metro Manila Delivery
For customers who are requesting to be anonymous, kindly e-mail us at email@example.com and write your Order ID as the subject of the email and then state your request in the body.
Make sure that your recipient will be available to receive your order. If the recipient is not there or the address is incomplete or incorrect we will first contact the recipient, but if the recipient cannot be reached your order will be returned to our office and we will notify you by email or call. If we cannot reach you, we will wait for your reply so that we can reschedule the delivery of the items on the following day, but first you must settle and pay again the shipping cost before we re-deliver your order. Same policy applies for incorrect or incomplete address.
For perishable items (flowers, cake and etc.), if you want us to deliver a new and fresh item you must pay again the total amount of your order but if not we will redeliver the same item we first attempted to deliver. For instances that the delivery is in a company or office address, your recipient must be there to receive the delivery because most of the companies do not allow leaving of any delivered product to their receptionist or security personnel.
More Provincial Delivery Details
For deliveries in provincial areas, our cut off time for receiving orders is 2 PM (Philippine Time) and it shall arrive within 2 to 3 days. We do not deliver during Sundays and the holidays.
If the delivery is for Valentine’s Season, we will send your order in advance to a partner courier and the arrival date may fall on February 12, 13, 14 or 15.
In order to assure that the delivery will be successfully made, we coordinate with partner florists in areas in provinces. Please remember that the flower arrangements may not always look exactly identical to the ones posted in this website.
The minimum amount for funeral and inaugural standing arrangements is worth P 5,000.00. The price may vary depending on the location. The delivery is expected to arrive within 24 to 72 hours. Delivering the item on the same day you placed the order may be possible. Just please contact us first so we can make considerations and check if the area is deliverable, however, an additional delivery fee shall be made.
For some areas where there are no affiliates available, here are some options:
1. Instead of sending basket or standing arrangement for funeral, you can send a bouquet of white flowers.
2. If you really prefer sending a standing flower arrangement, we could opt for it to be transported from Metro Manila provided that the price is P 12,000.00 or higher depending on the location. However, the design of the arrangement will be at our discretion.
As for door-to-door service, this is not available in some provincial areas. In this case, we will notify the customer first through call and email before we process and ship the item. Once the item is shipped, we will contact the recipient and inform them regarding the pick-up details. Areas not available for door-to-door-delivery are not exempted from the shipping fee for Luzon (areas outside Metro Manila), Visayas and Mindanao areas.
Door to Door or For Pick Up Service
Some areas in the Provinces are not possible for Door to Door Service, in this case we will notify the customer first by email and call before we process and ship the item. Once the item is shipped we will contact the recipient and inform them regarding the pick-up details. Areas not possible for door to door delivery is not exempted for the shipping cost of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao areas.
Request to Leave Item at the Recipient's Door
We have to make sure that the order will be received personally by your recipient or the person that you have authorized to accept the order in behalf of the recipient.
We will do our best to deliver on holidays, but the delivery will still depend on the availability of the affiliated members in abroad or provinces which may be closed on specific regional holidays. We will contact you immediately for an alternate delivery date. We want to accommodate all our clients, but we do not want to forgo the quality of our flowers so please place your order 48 hours prior to the delivery on special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mothers’ Day.
Items with Lead Time
Some items have a lead time, make sure that you have placed your order in advance and that there will be no conflict on the date of delivery and the availability of the items. For those who are planning to order these types of items and want to deliver on a specific date, even if the item will not be available yet, we will send you an email to inform what we can do or how soon we can deliver your order.
Please place your order 48 hours ahead of the delivery date. Also take note that we do not accept international deliveries during Saturdays and Sundays. Please remember that the flower arrangements may not look exactly identical to the ones posted in this website. Make sure to choose items only under International Delivery category.
Order will be served after payment is confirmed. In case the recipient refuses to receive the items, it will be considered successful delivery and the sender will be notified. In the absence of recipient, we will leave the items to his / her housemate, office mate or receptionist. If nobody is available to receive the items, we will advise the sender or recipient for either change of delivery address, additional delivery fees apply. Minimum amount for delivery of non-flower items is P3000. Some areas are not safe for delivery especially at night, Citiflora has the right to refuse and the customer will be notified for change of time or delivery address.
Delivery Areas in the Philippines
- METRO MANILA
- Las Pinas
- San Juan
- Quezon City
- Cardona, San Mateo
- Morong, Jala-Jala, Pililia, Montalban, Tanay, Taytay, and Teresa
- Legaspi City
- Bagacay,Camalig, Daraga,Guinobatan
- Ligao, Malilipot, Sto.Domingo
- Tabaco Town Proper
- Camarines Norte
- Camarines Sur
- Baguio City Proper
- La Trinidad
- Abucay, Balanga, Dinalupihan, Hermosa
- Limay, Mariveles, Orani, Orion, Pilar and Samal
- Balete along hi-way only, Bauan
- Batangas City, Calaca Town Proper, Lipa City
- Lemery, Mabini, Mataas na Kahoy, Malvar
- Padre Garcia, Rosario, San Jose Town Proper
- San Isidro Village, San Pascual, Simlong, Sto.Tomas
- Angat, Balagtas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Bustos
- Calumpit, Guiguinto, Pandi, Hagonoy
- Pandi, Malolos, Marilao, Meycauayan, Obando
- Paombong, Pulilan, Plaridel, Sta. Maria, San Miguel
- San Jose Del Monte, Sta. Maria, San Rafael
- Norzagaray, San Miguel, San Ildefonso
- Abulog, Aparri
- Camalaniugan, Gattaran, Iguig, Pamplona, Pena Blanca
- Sanchez-Mira, Sulana, Tuguegarao
- Amadeo, Alfonso, Aguinaldo Hiway
- Aguinaldo Baylen, Magallanes, Ternate
- Naic, GMA, Maragondon, Silang, Tagaytay
- Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas, Kawit, Rosario
- Carmona, Trece Martinez, Tanza, Noveleta
- Gen. Trias, Cavite City, Naic, and Indang
- ILOCOS NORTE
- Laoag City
- Bacarra, Batac, Badoc, Bingas, Bangui, Currimao
- Marcos, Pasoquin, Piddig, Pinili, San Nicolas
- Sarrat, Solsona & Vintar
- Burgos, Dingras, Espiritu (Bana), Marcos, Paoay
- Pagupud, Pasuquin, Piddig, Pinili
- ILOCOS SUR
- Bantay, Caoayan, Sta.Catalina, San Vicente
- Vigan town Proper Only
- Kalinga Apayao, Burgos, Cabugao, Candon, Magsingal
- Nagbukel, Narvacan, San Esteban
- San Ildefonso, Santo Domingo
- San Juan (Lapog), Santa, Sant Cruz
- Santa Maria, Santiago, Sinait
- LA UNION:Agoo, Aringay, Bacnotan, Balaoan, Bangar, Bauang
- Caba, Luna, Naguilan, Pugo, Rosario, San Fernando
- San Juan, Sto. Tomas, Tobas Town Proper
- San Gabriel, Sudifen and Tubao
- Binan, Cabuyao, Los Banos
- Sta. Rosa, San Pedro Town Proper
- San Pablo City, Pagsanjan, Pakil, Pangil, Pila
- Calauan, Nagcarlan, Majayjay
- Alaminos, Luisana, Lumban, Kalayaan
- Famy, Pangil, Siniloan Kalayaan, Paete, Sta. Maria
- Lumban, Mabitac, Magdalena,Victoria, Bay
- Sta. Cruz and Sta. Maria
- NUEVA ECIJA
- Cabanatuan City Town Proper
- Aliaga,Bonggabo,Cabyao, Gapan, Gen. Tinio, Guimba
- Caranglan Town Proper & Selected Barangays
- Jaen, Laur, Licab, Llanera, Lupao, Munoz, Nampicuan
- Palayan City, Pantabangan, Penaranda, Quezon, Rizal
- San Antonio, San Isidro, San Jose City, San Leonardo
- Santa Rosa, Santo Domingo, Talavera, Talugtug, Zaragoza
- NUEVA VIZCAYA
- Alfonso Castaneda, Ambaguio, Aritao, Bagabag, Bambang
- Bayombong (Capital), Diadi, Dupax Del Norte, Dupax Del Sur
- Kasibu, Kayapa, Lamut Ifugao, Quezon, Santa Fe, Villaverde
- Arayat, Bacolor, Angeles City, Candaba,Mexico
- Florida Blanca,Guagua, Lubao, Mabalacat, Sasmuan
- Macabebe, Magalang, Masantol, Santa Rita, Santo Tomas
- Minalin, Porac, San Fernando, San Luis, San Simon, Santa Ana
- Binmaley, Lingayen (Capital), Labrador, Calasiao
- Mangaldan, Sual, Alaminos, Asingan, Villasis
- Mangatarem, Dagupan City
- Brgy. Carmen Rosales Hiway, San Carlos
- San Jacinto, Manaoag, San Fabian, Sta. Barbara
- Binalonan Town Proper, Agno, Agnos, Aguilar
- Alcala, Balungao, Basista, Bautista, Bayambang, Bugallon
- Dasol, Infanta, Laoac, Mabini, Malasiqui, Mapandan
- Natividad, Pozzorubio, Rosales, San Manuel, San Nicholas
- San Quintin, Santa Maria, Santo Tomas, Sison (28)
- Sual, Tayug, Umingan, Urbiztondo, Urdaneta, Villasis
- Puerto Princesa City, Brookes Point, Narra
- Lucena City, Atimonan, Calauag, Candelaria, Gumaca, Lopez
- Gumaca, Lopez, Lucban, Lucena City
- Pagbilao, Plaridel, Sariaya, Tayabas, Tiaong
- ROMBLON AND SORSOGON
- Olongapo City, Subic, San Felipe, San Marcelino
- San Narciso, Sta. Cruz, Botolan, Cabangan, Iba, Masinloc
- Candelaria,Castillejos & San Antonio, Palauig
- AKLAN / ANTIQUE
- Banga, Borocan Island, Kalibo, Lezo, Makato
- Malinao, New Washington, Numancia, Tanglan
- Hamtic, San Jose
- Bacolod City Proper & Selected Brgys.
- Bago City
- Tagbilaran, Bien Unido, Dagohoy, Jetafe
- San Miguel, Talibon, Trinidad
- Albur Quarque, Bacalayon, Antequera, Balilihan
- Corella, Cortes, Dauis, Dimiao, Lila, Loay
- Loboc, Loon, Maribojoc, Pangalao, Sevilla
- Sikatuna, Batuan, Bilar, Carmen, Anda, Duero
- Garcia, Guindulman, Jagna, Valencia, Alicia, Candijay, Mabini
- Candijay, Mabini, Pilar, Sierra Berllones
- Ubay, Buenavista, calape, Catigbian, Clarin, Danao
- Inabanga, Sagbayan (Borja), San Isidro, Tugbigon
- Dauis Poblacion Only
- Cebu City
- Mandaue, Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City
- Talisay, Minglanilla, Carcar, Barili, Danao
- Naga & Toledo
- Iloilo City
- Lapaz,Mandurriao,Villa_Arevalo, Jaro, Lapuz
- Molo, Passi, Barotac Nuevo, Pututan
- Balasan, Tigbayan, Duenas, Dingli, Pabia & Oton
- Ajuy, Batad, Estancia, Guimbal, Leganes
- Miag-ao, Mina, Pototan, San Dionisio
- San Enrique, Santa Barbara, Sara, Tigbauan, Zarraga
- Tacloban City
- Ormoc City, Barugo, Baybay, Capoocan, Carigara
- Isabel, Jaro, Merida, Naval, Palo, Palompon
- San Miguel, Tanauan, Tunga, Villaba
- NEGROS ORIENTALDumaguete City
- Amlan, Ayungon, Bacong, Bais, Basay, Majuyod
- Pamplona, San Jose, Sibulan, Tanjay, Bayawan
- Santa Catalina, Canlaon, Siquijor, San Jose & Selected Brgys.
- ROXAS CITY
- AGUSAN DEL NORTE
- Butuan City
- Cabadbaran, Carmen, Jabonga, Kitcharao
- Magallanes, Nasipit, Romualdez, Santiago and Tubay
- AGUSAN DEL SUR
- Bayugan, Bunawan, Properidad, Rosario
- San Francisco, San Josefa, Trento and Talacogon
- Isabela and Lamitan
- Baungon,Camp Philips,City of MalaybalayValencia City,
- Dan Cagan, Don Carlos
- Ipasug-Ong, Kalilangan, Kibaue,Kitawtaw, Manolo
- Portich, Maramag, Mosuan, Palacag, Quezon
- Catarman, Guinsiliban, Mahinog, Mambajao, Sagay
- COMVAL PROVINCE
- Compostella, Mawab, Monkayo, Montevista, Nabunturan
- New Bataan
- DAVAO DEL NORTE
- Panabo, Bato-Bato, Carmen, Capalong, Lupon
- Mabini, Maco, New Bataan, Pantukan
- Sto.Tomas, Tagum City
- DAVAO DEL SUR
- Babac Island, Bansalan, Digos
- Davao City, Kaputian Island, Malita, Mantanao, Matina
- Penaplata Island, Sulop and Santa Cruz
- DAVAO ORIENTAL
- Baganga, Boston, Cateel, Dahican, Mati and Matiao
- LANAO DEL NORTE
- Iligan City
- Bacolod, Baroy, Kauswagan, Kolambugan
- Lala, Linamon, Maigo, Tubod
- LANAO DEL SUR
- Cotabato City, Dinaig, Parang, Sultan Kudarat
- MISAMIS ORIENTAL
- Cagayan De Oro City
- Alubihid, Balingasag, Balinguan, Binuangan
- El Salvador, Ginguog, Jasaan, Kinuguitan, Lagunglong
- Laguindingan, Libertad, Lugait, Magsaysay
- Mantikaw, Medina, Naawan, Upol, Salay, Tagolan
- Sugbongkugon, Talisayan & Villanueva
- MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL
- Aluran, Bonifacio, Calamba, Clarin, Jimenez
- Lopez Jaena, Oroquita City, Osamis City
- Panaon, Plaridel, Sapang Dalaga, Sinakaban
- Tangub & Todela
- NORTH COTABATO
- Banisilan, Kidapawan City, Kabacan, Libungan, Matalam
- Makilala, Midsayap, Mlang, Pigkawayan, Pikit, Tulunan
- Alabel, Glan, Kiamba, Maasim and Malapatan
- SIBUGAY PROVINCE
- Buug, Imelda, Ipil, Malangas, Poblacion Subugay RT Lim
- Siay - P720.00
- SOUTH COTABATO
- Alabel, Banga, Bawing, Gen. Santos, Glan, Koronadal
- Malapatan, Pob. Sto. Nino, Surallah along the Hiway
- Polomolok and Tantangan San Felipe
- SULTAN KUDARAT
- Isulan, Lebak, Malimasig Tacurong City
- Jolo, Sulu
- SURIGAO DEL NORTE
- Dinagat, Alegria, Bacuag, Gen Luna, Claver
- Dapa, Del Carmen, Gigaquit, Placer
- Surigao City and Tubod, Mainit
- SURIGAO DEL SUR
- Bacauag, Bagnan, Bislig, Barobo, Bayabas
- Cagdianao, Cagwait, Carmen, Carrascal, Claver, Cortes
- Del Carmen, Dinagat Dinagat Island, Gigaquit, Hinatuan
- Lanuza, Lingig, Mangagoy, Madrid, Marihatag, Placer
- San Agustin, Tabigna, Tabon, Tago and Tandag
- ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE
- Dapitan, Dipolog, Kalawit, Katipunan
- Leon Postigo, Liloy, Salug, Sindangan, Tampilisan
- ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR
- Aurora, Diplahan, Dumalinao, Kabasalan, Pagadian City
- Labangan, Mahayag, Margosatubig, Molave, Naga, Tambulig
- Titay, Tukuran, Vicenzo Tagum and Zamboanga City